Wednesday, December 8, 2010

!!!! <-Jessica can tell you how that sounds. So ask her.






Dear all,
I have good news! Finally! I will be flying out of Tblisi insanely early on Wednesday the 22. I am scheduled to arrive home at ten thirty, home time, the same day. So, if everything works out, that will be about 29 hours from taking off in Tbilisi to landing in...SACRAMENTO!! They managed to take a hint (my hint being a very bossy and brisk email demanding that I not be flown into San Francisco, but instead to Reno or Sac), and are flying me to the perfect place! I still have not got the tickets, but I am glad to know when I am actually leaving! This means that I will have a short two days to cram in all the pre-Christmas awesomeness I need. The Muppet Classic Christmas Carol, for example. I have been positively dying to watch that movie. It is hard to get into the Christmas spirit over here, because the shops have not been bombarded with Santas, snowmen, and trees. I miss it. I also really miss the radio, with all the awesome Christmas songs!

I have an email in my inbox that has more info about my flight, but the format is all jankedy and this stinky little computer I am using can't open it. So, as soon as I have more info, I will put that up!

Anywho, love ya all!
Katie
PS. Beans is pretty much the cutest thing in any movie ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment