Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Kinder Suprises are the neatest suprises.

Dear all,


They have this lovely sweet here, called a Kinder Suprise. It is German chocolate and I have been told it is very popular worldwide (except apparently at home). It is this deliciouse chocolate egg with a toy inside. As I am a very mature adult, I purchase one of these when I go into town. They are really just too cool for words. One of the toys I got is this little blue man that is holding a frisbee! Also he changes color in the sun. I ask you, could there be anything cooler?! I submit that there could not! Anywho, I just got word today that we should get out flight info by the end of next week, so I will start looking for it a week after that.

Hey, HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!!!!!!!! I almost forgot! Here are ten things I am grateful for!
1- Kinder Suprises!
2- Warm socks!
3- My mom!
4- The internet!
5- The Scriptures! (right now I am reading in 3rd Nephi were Jesus vists the Nephites!)
6- Shelia Collins, Christina Peebles, and Jaime Mcllwraith!
7- Good long hikes!
8- Naval fiction! (It can be a bit violent at times, but it is good. I came across eight books for about 50 cents a piece, so that has been my reading material of late.)
9- Mandarins!
10- Last but not least, all my dear family and friends at home!

Love
Katie

* At the top it says that I posted this on Wednesday, but it is definetely Thursday here, and properly Thanksgiving. PS, give my love to the turkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment